Saturday, November 15, 2008

All Things Cleveland recap

Well I said goddam! It was packed! Whatdoyaknow, Clevelanders coming out to make fun of Cleveland. But, as my friend said, if she were in any city government capacity, she would have made a point of coming to this show just to see what residents and creatives really think. In any case, fun was had by all. Luckily I got to the show right as it opened and got some good uncrowded shots. This way....


Get this party started right!













I wasn't brave enough to try the food, were you?



I remember pissing off a bunch of guys when I first moved here because I said in all seriousness, "how come the Browns are the colors of A&W rootbeer?"






Okay, I have a confession to make: I grabbed one of these and a domino effect took place, I totally wasted 1/4 of those glasses.

Great video by Paul Sydorenko...







Bridget Ginley & Laura Lampe enjoying the Cleveland SGS video booth



Carlos Villagra, Anthony Davila, and Chris Ryniak. AG representin'


John G & Laura Lampe








So there you go. Lots more shots I wish I had gotten, but the place was getting a tad crazy to the point where I was smooshed. Thanks to Dana Depew for putting this on and thanks to Cleveland+ for making a stink about the show, sendng the gallery a legal letter, and making people want to see this exhibition that much more as a result.

No comments: